The Pigpen The Pigpen

Dark, but great!

Nice art, very fluid. Morbid message, but I like how the music ties in to parody it.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Great addition to the series

Sorry it has to come to an end. Btw the dice in the car are wrong. 4-3 will never be seen on the same die because they are on opposite sides.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Great delivery

I liked the facial expression when she played the instrument the most.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Beautifully Done

Nice depth added to an already distinct character. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Castle Repercussions - D1 Castle Repercussions - D1

Nice fast action

Good paced. I like the ??? voice saying "I need you and you need me. It does not get more simple than that. now take me to your world human." (backwards)

3 Minute Rants::Swine Flu 3 Minute Rants::Swine Flu

Good point

But nothing groundbreaking in the way of animation. It reminds me a lot of zero punctuation, except lower quality and not about video games.

O Rei O Rei

Hard to follow

I like the music and syncing. Since you had 2 days to make it, that's pretty amazing. From what I gather he's an actor playing a petty king whom treats his "inferiors" with contempt and he continues to act on the subway resulting in an ass kicking. I liked the crayon art. You can see the time it took to make. Thank you for making this.

Dasneviano responds:

That's exactly it, you got it! :)
Thanks for reviewing!

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Nothing new

But what it lacks in originality it makes up in execution.

Come To Daddy. Come To Daddy.

Very smooth animation

It seems you drew yourself into a "wall" (pun intended). Nice work, I would love to see it finished. Good blending of the styles.

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

Short

Sweet and to the point. Well played, good sir!