LAB 2 LAB 2

Fun, but difficult.

I like the simplicity and the "winning" screen. The only problem I found was the stride animation caused hits that would freeze the character, but not kill him. Other than that, nicely done!

Time Decay Time Decay

It has potential

Nothing really too new, but fun.
My recommendations:
More animation- animate the tanks, sharks, sheep, the spaceship. In it's current form it seems sterile.
Background story: Why is the spaceship trying to kill the evil animals and save the good ones (seems borrowed from Sonic, as well)
More audio: It's got good music and sound effects, but additional sound tracks would help prevent monotony.
More upgrades: In no time I had enough money to buy the three upgrades. Maybe add a movement speed increase, more gun upgrades, and/or misc modification.
All in all, good game. I like the backgrounds, the painted style of the art, the branching levels, the hidden sheep and slow time ability.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Upgraded Kitty Cannon

Nice game, I liked all of the upgrades, sounds and different poses the turtle does.

Multitask Multitask

Really fun and challenging.

Simple, but entertaining. I got an 88 and that was pretty hard. Thanks for the brain workout.

Gtttatint 3d 2! Gtttatint 3d 2!

"I have to be honest"

Obsessed117 had it right. Nice concept, I remember similar games, but I can not cite them. The up seemed unnecessary since it didn't add distance to the jump. Thanks for the time dump, though!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Great game

I love the music, the graphics are smooth and the story is simple, yet attractive.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Great Game

Reminds me a lot of Hedgehog Launch. Fun stuff. Looking forwards more!

MouseGame MouseGame

Pretty fun

I couldn't find a quality setting, and couldn't right click to set the quality. So about the level with the spinny thing, I started lagging (shitty comp) but it was fun. The aura's were new, but easy to figure out. Well keep up the good work.

johnfn responds:

AW MAN!!! Dude your totally right. I'm going to fix that right away. Man, I'm a fool. :P

Windows HIV Windows HIV

PotatoSex

OMFGZORZ!!!! wow. Amazing, I rated so high on vilence cause i want to beat the computer now. Kill, murder, DIE

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

YOU SICK BASTARD!!!

I love it. more interactivity would be about the only upgrade I could see. Nice imagination. Gone fishing, might have been my fav. but I love them all. keep up the good work