The Pigpen The Pigpen

Dark, but great!

Nice art, very fluid. Morbid message, but I like how the music ties in to parody it.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Great addition to the series

Sorry it has to come to an end. Btw the dice in the car are wrong. 4-3 will never be seen on the same die because they are on opposite sides.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Great delivery

I liked the facial expression when she played the instrument the most.

LAB 2 LAB 2

Fun, but difficult.

I like the simplicity and the "winning" screen. The only problem I found was the stride animation caused hits that would freeze the character, but not kill him. Other than that, nicely done!

Time Decay Time Decay

It has potential

Nothing really too new, but fun.
My recommendations:
More animation- animate the tanks, sharks, sheep, the spaceship. In it's current form it seems sterile.
Background story: Why is the spaceship trying to kill the evil animals and save the good ones (seems borrowed from Sonic, as well)
More audio: It's got good music and sound effects, but additional sound tracks would help prevent monotony.
More upgrades: In no time I had enough money to buy the three upgrades. Maybe add a movement speed increase, more gun upgrades, and/or misc modification.
All in all, good game. I like the backgrounds, the painted style of the art, the branching levels, the hidden sheep and slow time ability.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Upgraded Kitty Cannon

Nice game, I liked all of the upgrades, sounds and different poses the turtle does.